St. Klara

St. Klara is a small church in the Old Town district of St. Lawrence on the King’s Road between St. Lorenz Church and Frauentor Chruch. Dating back to  1270, St. Klara is  one of the oldest preserved sacral building in the city.  During the Second World War, the church was badly damaged in a bombing raids – later it was rebuilt in its original form but decorated in a very modern, clean and sparce style.

DSC07681

DSC07684

DSC07687

DSC07695

DSC07700

DSC07703

DSC07706

DSC07708

DSC07710

DSC07717

DSC07724

 

Tags:

%d bloggers like this: