After a bit of sight seeing we got out to the Wisła river for a bit of a walk. It is sunny, it is 9C outside a nice walk by the river is well in order after all the food we had.
This little church was built between 1805-1806 right next to the Czersk Castle. The bricks used in the construction of the church came from the ruins of the Czersk Castle.
What used to be the second largest city in central Poland after Plock, is now a small medieval village of about 600 people just outside of Warsaw. The Gothic castle had great military importance, and was built like a fortress. The ruins of this castle, which was originally built in the early 11th century, are all […]