Here is another look at the church of St. Lorenz. This medieval church of the former free imperial city of Nuremberg is dedicated to Saint Lawrence. The church was badly damaged during the Second World War and later rebuilt. It is one of the most prominent churches of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria. The choir was started in 1445 by medieval master mason Konrad Roriczer.